We can dispose of all waste apart from hazardous substances. Please ensure that substances which are:
- In gas form
Please ensure these are either moved in your own car or disposed of in a safe manner as our team will not move them due to health and safety regulations.
This can be anything from
- Nail polish remover
- Ammunition and fireworks
- Aerosol canisters
- Cleaning solvents
- Lighter fluids
- LPG cylinders
- Oxyacetylene cylinders
- Flammable liquids such as petrol, kerosene, methylated spirits, turpentine, thinners, solvent based paints and epoxy resin
- Some swimming pool chemicals
- Festicides and fertilisers
Our professional teams at Toronto Express Movers carry out all packing supplies with them in their trucks.
- Hanging wardrobes
- Mirror/picture/tv protectors
- Mattress protectors
- Sofa covers
- Bubble wrap
- Moving equipment such as blankets, wraps, floor runners, dollies, trolleys, straps and ramps are also carried by our team.
This is dependant on the size and contents of the dresser. If the dresser is light and can easily be carried by two men then this is fine. In the case that the dresser is large and heave than it must be emptied out prior to moving for the safety of your contents and our team members.
- Follow a timetable – Packing is an extremely tedious task and can take up much of the moving time.
- Work with a system - to ensure staying organised work on a room by room basis.
- Set up a work area in each of the rooms being moved.
- Limit packed boxes to a maximum weight of 15 Kg.
- To ensure the safety of your belongings we recommend letting our team pack fragile items.
I am a senior and I thought about moving to a senior’s home for a couple of years now. One of the things that kept me was the fear that I might not be able to do all that needs to be done in preparation for it. I was happy that Express Movers were able to do all the boxing up for me and they also helped me get organized and unpacked at the new location. All I had to do sit and wait for them to finish, which they did in less than a day!